RDO – DOMESTIC ROLL-UP GARAGE DOOR MOTORS
This is the way we roll! With our RDO II roll-up garage door motor that is.
A 24V DC high-torque motor, operating so quietly you’ll need to look at the door just to be sure that it’s moving.
With an RDO II not even power outages can close you down.
Its reliable battery backup will keep you coming and going like there’s no tomorrow.
All this opening and closing had better be safe and secure.
Utilizing CENTURION’s ultra-secure code-hopping remote controls, and coupled with its anti-crushing sensitivity , the RDO II has you covered.
- Main Features.
- Battery backup.
- Strong lifting capability.
- Whisper-quiet operation.
- Anti-crushing protection.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Wall-mounted controller with Courtesy Light.
- Onboard multichannel code-hopping receiver: – Open/close garage door. – Switch Courtesy Light on and off. – Override automatic closing. – Electronically lock the system for added security.
- Comaptible with CENTURION infrared safety beams.
||220 - 240V +/- 10%, 50Hz [*]
|Motor Power Supply
||Battery-driven [**] - 200mA Charger - Peak
|Opener Lifting Force
|Door Travel Speed
||100 - 150mm/sec
|Duty Cycle - Mains Present [***]
|Daily Operations - Max
|Maximum Door Size
||6m² - (max width 2.8m)
|On board Receiver Specification
||CENTURION code-hopping, 433MHz, capacity - 36 transmitter buttons [*****]|
|THIS KIT INCLUDES THE MOTOR, CONTROLLER, BATTERIES, 2X REMOTES AND CHARGER.|
Garage Motor 12v 1.3aH Battery(Usually requires 2 in 24vdc Garage Motors)..
NOVA – CODE-HOPPING REMOTE CONTROLS
Fixed-coded remote systems – particularly those using..
COMBO DEAL:Centurion RDO V2.0 KIT with installationValid for Gauteng & Surrounding areas.For sin..